Hayward W3H250FDN Universal H-Series Low Nox 250,000-BTU Natural Gas Pool Heater
Hayward's Universal H-Series 250,000 BTU Natural Gas Heater combines advanced technology with universal fit flexibility, making it the perfect heater for new or existing installations. This new design offers left-side or right-side electric, gas and water connections, with 110v or 220v electric hook up. This enhanced adaptability, coupled with a lightweight design, a modern low-profile appearance and front-panel only access required for both installation and service ensures compatibility with virtually all new or existing systems and equipment pad configurations. The Universal H-Series Heaters feature an easy to use digital LED control panel along with industry leading hydraulic performance for reduced circulation time. Low NOx emissions meet all current California and Texas air quality standards. Built to last, each heater utilizes Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Igniters, stainless steel burners, insulated combustion chambers and Cupro Nickel Heat Exchangers for superior durability. Features 2 x 2.5 inch CPVC union plumbing connections. For residential, natural gas use only, backed by a 1 year warranty.
- Universal, energy-efficient pool and spa heater
- Polymer header enhances hydraulic performance, saving energy and protecting against erosion damage
- Forced draft system moves air through combustion chamber at precise flow rate, eliminating outside weather variables affecting the heating performance
- Patented single header "v" baffle design heat exchangers allow for long life, fast heating and virtually no condensation
- State-of-the-art fin plate heat exchanger with cupro nickel