Hayward H350FDP Universal H-Series Low Nox 350,000-BTU Propane Pool HeaterRegular price $3,999.00 Sale price $3,789.00 Save $210.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hayward's Universal H-Series 350,000 BTU Propane Heater combines advanced technology with universal fit flexibility, making it the perfect heater for new or existing installations. This new design offers left-side or right-side electric, gas and water connections, with 110v or 220v electric hook up. This enhanced adaptability, coupled with a lightweight design, a modern low-profile appearance and front-panel only access required for both installation and service ensures compatibility with virtually all new or existing systems and equipment pad configurations. The Universal H-Series Heaters feature an easy to use digital LED control panel along with industry leading hydraulic performance for reduced circulation time. Low NOx emissions meet all current California and Texas air quality standards. Built to last, each heater utilizes Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Igniters, stainless steel burners, insulated combustion chambers and Cupro Nickel Heat Exchangers for superior durability. Features 2 x 2.5 inch CPVC union plumbing connections. For residential, propane use only, backed by a 1 year warranty.
- New polymer header provides superior hydraulic performance to save energy and protect against the damaging effects of erosion
- Forced draft system constantly moves air through the combustion chamber at a precise flow rate, eliminating all outside weather variables
- Patented single header "V" baffle design heat exchangers allow for long life, fast heating and virtually no condensation
- State-of-the-art fin plate heat exchanger with cupro nickel
- Easy-to-read LED Control panel provides digital temperature readout and diagnostics for quick identification of components that might need service