Hayward Navigator® Pro with SmartDrive®
Hayward Navigator® Pro's exclusive SmartDrive® programmed steering moves the cleaner silently in a predetermined series of turns for more thorough cleaning of pool floor, walls* and coves. This automatic suction pool cleaner is powered by the existing filtration system where all debris are captured. In addition, pool owners don't have the expense of an energy-consuming booster pump. Getting that sparkling clean pool is easy and effortless with the Navigator Pro automatic suction pool cleaner.
Hayward Item Code: W3925ADV (Previously PC925ADV) and W3925ADC (Previously PC925ADC)
- Engineered for Performance
- Over 30 years unmatched proven and reliable suction cleaner performance.
- Unique turbine-drive system for smooth, silent operation.
- Programmed Cleaning
- Exclusive SmartDrive preprogrammed steering pattern offering the best in intelligent, complete pool coverage, covering pool floor, walls*, and coves.
- Guides the hose as programmed steering maneuvers the cleaner around the pool, eliminating hose tangles.
- Easy Debris Pickup
- Enhanced vacuum wings' and skirt designed for efficient debris pickup and constant suction power.
- Silent Operation
- No pulsating hoses or noisy parts, for a peaceful pool environment.
- Easy to Use
- Connects in less than 10 minutes to skimmer or suction port, no tools required.
- Powered by existing filtration system, does not require booster pump.
*Wall climbing capability and pool coverage may be affected by specific pool shape and surfaces, the cleaner may not climb the wall under certain conditions. If you require wall scrubbing, you should consider robotic pool cleaners for the best waterline cleaning.
Revitalize your existing PoolVac or Navigator® suction cleaner with the V-Flex Upgrade Kit. New kit enhances cleaner for unrivaled management of larger debris and superior suction power at low flow for energy-efficient results.