The Pentair Superflo single-speed, 1-horsepower moves more water more efficiently for lower operating cost and super-quiet operation. Plus, by performing with less effort, there's simply less wear and tear and that means longer life for a higher return on your pump investment. Specifically designed for in ground pools, the Superflo features thick walled body parts, a heavy-duty 56 square flange motor, and highly engineered hydraulics. SuperFlo's silent running capability and small footprint allow it to easily drop into a compact equipment pad. The Cam and Ramp lid locks in place with a quarter-turn. SuperFlo is a direct replacement for the Hayward Super Pump. The SuperFlo high performance pump meets all the criteria for a superior pool, spa or water feature pump. It’s super energy-efficient, super quiet and super easy to maintain. Plus, it’s designed with innovative materials that will stand up to the most demanding installations and conditions. This pump is self-priming for quick, easy start-up and has been performance and pressure tested to ensure superior quality. This is the single-speed, 1-horsepower, 115/230 voltage, 14.2/7.1 full load amp, standard efficient model with unionized fittings (1-1/2-inch internal slip and 2-inch external slip). It is UL/CUL/NSF certified and comes with a one-year limited warranty.
- The Pentair SuperFlo single-speed, 1-horsepower pump moves more water more efficiently for lower operating cost
- Quiet operation due to superior internal flow design that reduces hydraulic noise
- Features thick walled body parts, a heavy-duty 56 square flange motor, and highly engineered hydraulics
- Oversized strainer basket extends time between cleanings; see-through lid makes inspection fast and easy
- This pump has self-priming for quick, easy start-up; 1-year warranty